Thursday 20 August 2015

How to control yourself for not using smart phones many times a day!

Sample  picture

         
          Nowadays, most of people prefer to use smart phones. Please raise your hand if you like smart phones? As you can see why all of you prefer to use smart phones. Smart phones can keep a lot of programs that can attract people. Some people spend much time a day to use smart phones for checking Facebook, Instagram, playing game, video conference, take photo, especially selfie and so on. Do you know how to control yourself for not using smart phones many times a day?
Sample picture

          ‘’Ladies and gentleman,’’ how many times a day do you use your smart phones? For me, I can tell that I cannot count it. It happened when I studied at Grad 12. It was also the first time that I used smart phone. I spent much time for using it. Even I was studying; I was listening to music, checking Facebook, Instagram or chatting with my friends. Sometimes, I also took selfie with my friends. I often got the blame and regulations from my teachers. I never cared about my studying; even it was my finish high school. At home, I never review my lesson or help my mom housework. I just focused on my smart phone. My parents always believed on me. They never check my monthly record book. One day, my teacher called to my dad. It was revealed everything on that day. I knew my dad was really angry, but he didn’t say anything to me. And I could feel his pain and hopelessness. After that time, I was really angry, and I hate myself so much. I needed to change myself, and I promised to myself I would not allow smart phones to control me anymore.


       
Sample picture
   ‘’ Ladies and gentleman,’’ we should not allow smart phones to control our daily life. Everyone know that smart phones have benefits, but they have only when we use them correctly. For avoiding using smart phones many times a day; we should keep them away from us. Or we should spend time to do other activities such as review lesson, play sports, go out with friends or connect with your family like talking, helping your mom housework and other activities that can help you to avoid using smart phones. 


Credit: Tann Dararaksmey



 

No comments: