Saturday 16 January 2016

Can Imagination accomplish Your Goal?

              life is like a flower when it dries, it will lose its beautiful color and value. But when it blooms with its beautiful color, very one want to smell it, adore it, pick it and bring it home. Our life is like the flower. When we do not have goals, it's like a dying flower or like a boat without a sense of direction. 
Miss Khan Linda, a speaker during Public Speaking Graduation Ceremony at the University of Cambodia.
Imagination give us the possibility of creating what we want to accomplish in our life. We seem, we want, we create a picture of what we desire, we feet good about it and then we reach out to make it come true. Imagination is the creator of our goals so "Have you even though that imagination can accomplish your goals?"

sample picture
   Ladies and Gentlemen, moving to Phnom Penh was like being born again. Everything was new even people around me. I was like a baby so innocent without knowing anything. I did not know what to do. I was so lonely, I had nobody and no one knew about my feeling. The first day I came to school, all the students looked at me like a strange person. It did not bother me. In class, I walked with confidence trying to find a seat without losing my cool and without looking at them. But all the guys  were looking at me like they have never seen a beautiful girl before. They said that I was a new chicken in town so they started to make fun of me, but I did not care. Again, I did not lose my cool. My purpose was to achieve my aim, so I tried to study hard to pass the exam, I ace the exam. That was cool for me. Everyone looked at me with an envious look and they gave me high five for my hard work and from that day on. I made a name for myself. I no longer  was lone, I was accepted among the old chickens. I was among the cool classmates. Cool people knew how I felt, my feeling were known.  Phnom Penh was no longer a  place where I felt I was born again. I am not a baby anymore. Although I don't feel lonely anymore, I sometimes face a lot of problems and obstacles in my imagination. What I wanted from my imagination is big. I wanted Phnom Penh and parents to recognize me as  a successful person. That is why I am pushing myself  so hard in getting an education and I don't care about people criticism. Sometimes, I wanted  to run away from it, but my feeling of wanting to be know kept pulling back. Usually I feel that my studying was not good because I often dough myself. I wanted to quit and go home, and I want to give up. I lost hope, but I could not let my love ones down who are counting on me. While I was siting alone on the grass with an unhappy face, one of my friend came and she encouraged me and gave good advice that broaden my imagination. I thought over and over and I push myself harder and even harder. I tried harder and harder until my dream come true.

sample picture
         Ladies and gentlemen, imagination gives birth to my creativity. All around me is the essence of what I you we have created. Our invent comes from our imaginations. What I want to become came from what I imagine myself to be, sometimes, I might want to be a lawyer, police, pilot, diplomat or other dreams.  If my feeling of my imagination is strong enough, I would pursue my dreams by reading books about it, go to workshop and finally go to school to graduate from it. I know that my dream will come true if I don't let anything distract me from it. People often become what they imagine themselves to be. If  you imagine that you cannot do something them you  set your mind to do an impossible  task. If you imagine that you can do it then you set your mind to make it possible to achieve it, believe you can do it!!! You will have more confidence if you believe, so as to accomplish any great things in life. You must not only dream about it but you must also take an action, yes just do it!!! Imagine and believe!

Writer: Khan Linda
Editor: Vann BUNNA

No comments: